Selecting Web developers firm is a very significant choice for any business, but particularly for small and mid-sized companies. Whether the Web site will be an elementary ‘presence’ or an extremely practical tool, an asset will be made. In addition, the chosen Web development partner will be tasked with capturing your company’s brand and building the community face of your business online. Furthermore, you will probably be working with this provider over the long term for service, support, future extension of your Web site and for delivery of other services like search engine optimization, social media, and email marketing.
It’s very easy to fall into the trap of excessively concentrating on the cost of a Web site during the proposal process. While it’s prudent to try to get the best value for the money, oftentimes price takes a front seat and serious factors get overlooked. Here are the top ten things to consider when hiring a Web development firm:
2. Listening and Interpretation Skills
3. Ability to Suggest Functionality and Willingness to Talk You Out of Bad Decisions
4. Visit their office
5. Service after the Sale
6. Do they offer comprehensive services
7. What are their Credentials?
8. Solid and Detailed Contract
9. What is the size and structure of the company?
10. What is their Track Record?